[meteorite-list] AD: Back copies of Meteorite Magazine

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 04:25:43 -0700 (PDT)

After being away from selling and ebay almost three months I am finally all settled in here in Australia and back up and running again. I have a few meteorites listed but not many. Will have many meteorites listed again over the next few days as I get back into the swing of things.
I found a few copies of old meteorite magazines that I had lying around for a while.
They are all on ebay and ending tomorrow. See my ebay user id AMUNRE to bid on them.
Keep watching my auctions for new great NWAs listed all the time.
Sincerely
DEAN
www.meteoriteshop.com
See my ebay auctions here: