[meteorite-list] Nevada Meteorites web page update, Wisconsin Photos finally up

From: Joe Kerchner <skyrockmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 10:50:48 -0700 (PDT)

Sonny,
   Great pics and story Sonny, You look like a real pro milking that cow, you may want to think of becoming a dairy farmer.
   It was really great to hunt with you in WI. I felt honored to have met you and the other guys, then when I was actually walking the fields and hanging out with you guys, it was a dream come true. Thanks for the opportunity..
   I also wanted to give you a HUGE thanks for the Nevada Meteorites you sent to me and my kids, They are almost as happy as I am to have meteorites from the strewnfield hunted on the Meteorite Men Show, not too many others have this material. Thanks a ton.
   I cant wait for the next big fall, hope to see you there, along with the other great meteorite hunters that were in our hunting crew. Thanks to all of you to.

 Best Wishes,
Joe Kerchner
http://illinoismeteorites.com
http://skyrockcafe.com