[meteorite-list] AD - dvd of micrographs...

From: Bob WALKER <qwalkra_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 14:31:33 +1000 (EST)

Listoids

I've archived a DVD of data from the http://www.qmig.net thin-section project

COLE CREEK, KAPOETA, MOSSGIEL, NWA 1955, TOOKABARNOO, ZAGAMI

The MOSSGIEL webpage has been retired to make way for the other pages
listed above - some of these remaining will be retired later this week to
make for NARYILCO and other surprises

Over 2 gb of data mostly plane-pol and cross-pol pairs at approx 4000 x
3000 pixels each in the raw original hi def full data size straight off
the camera

Approx 400 micrographs of goodness

DVD available either as data (jpg) or as slideshow for your big screen TV
playable by your DVD player !

Youse knows where I is if youse wnats to buy one

A small cost will be levied simply to cover what costs I have incurred
with the project as well as the costs of packaging and airmail...

By buying - you agree that you will only use these images for personal
and/or educational use and not for any commercial advantage

I haven't watermarked the images and trust that you will respect my wishes
on their proprietary nature

Cheers