[meteorite-list] Landowner wins custody battle for meteorite

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 11:14:35 -0700

Very cool... Now, if we can just get certain private sector citizens,
and people in our own government to remember the landowner owns the
meteorite found on their property here in the USA.

Anyone know of any other meteorite custody battles going on right now
here in the USA besides Lorton?

Regards,
Eric