[meteorite-list] Stardate

From: Greg Stanley <stanleygregr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 08:33:13 -0700

I listened to "Stardate" (great show BTW) this morning and they talked about Mars Meteorites.? They said that three had evidence of micro-bacteria fossils.? I know one is ALH84001, and I think the second is nakhlite; what is the third.? I remember reading that LA 1 and 2 may be.

Any thoughts on this? Could there be more than three?

Greg S.