[meteorite-list] Rocks from Space Picture of the Day - June 12, 2010

From: Chladnis Heirs <news_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 19:07:43 +0200

Thank you,

this time we immersed a little bit into a conflict.
Usually we send to Michael only photos of specimens, which aren't available
anymore or not for sale, for his ROSPD not abusing as an advertisement.

With this stone, we have the problem that it's quite the best material ever,
one could pack in ones collection
(in our eyes it's optically more attractive than a Zagami and a Shergotty.
Well, let's say better.. at least those, who own a slice already were fairly
enthusiastic),
but it's already almost gone, after the Martian lovers and some
institutes&museums took their share.

There are only three slices left, and some small cuts, the latter good for
processing some micros.

And therefore - before we'll take them to Ensisheim next week, we thought,
it would be better to show that treasure before,
to avoid possible frustrations. We hope that was o.k.

So if someone is interested, he or she may contact us still that weekend.
(Price is relatively still agreeable).

Best!
Martin & Stefan

Chladni's Heirs
Munich - Berlin
Fine Meteorites for Science & Collectors
http://www.chladnis-heirs.com

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----