[meteorite-list] Meteorite Find Locations for Google Earth - UPDATED

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 19:19:29 -0700 (PDT)

OK everyone. Thanks to Michael finding the error and Jeff's rapid response is squashing the bug that caused it, I have regenerated both files, one containing only Antarctic meteorites and the other, all meteorites excluding the Antarctic meteorites, zipped those files and uploaded them to my website. It is named exactly the same.

If you have already downloaded it earlier today, please download this corrected version. If you haven't downloaded it yet, what are you waiting for? It's an awesome file for anyone interested in meteorites who uses Google Earth.

(I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't have Google Earth installed on their computer!)

Again, the zipped file containing all 51,672 entries from the Meteoritical Society's Meteoritical Bulletin Database are contained in these files.

http://www.fullmoonphotography.net/images/Meteorites/METSOC_20100608.zip

Thanks again to Jeff for making this database available to everyone and for having this very useful output option too!

Cheers

--
Richard Kowalski
Full Moon Photography