[meteorite-list] can a listoid translate this prev unseen meteorite medallion insert for me ? translation

From: W&S Schroer <schroer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 18:14:27 +0930

Bob,
this should be close enough:

Left page:

TECHNICAL DETAILS
material: copper-nickel-alloy
treatment:: noble gold-plated
weight: 50 g
year of minting: 1993
diameter: 50 mm
mint quality: polished plate
front side: Apollo 11 with original meteorite-stone
rear side: rising of earth on the moon

Right page:

25 YEARS MOON LANDING
It was the American astronaut Neil Armstrong in July 1969 who was the first
human to walk on the moon. This first step on the moon could be experienced
by millions of people on television right around the globe. This precious
medal commemorates the 25th anniversary of the moon landing, this great
event in the history of the universe, with an authentic meteorite.

........or something like that. :)

Cheers
Werner Schroer
Australia