[meteorite-list] WI Meteorite Find Photos

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 17:22:54 -0700

Hi Listees,

Those of you who've sent in photos and articles for the premier issue of
Meteorite Hunting & Collecting Magazine. A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!

LAST CALL!
I'm putting together something very special for the premier issue.
Something all of you should enjoy immensely.

If you have a photo of you with your WI meteorite find and would like to
include it in the premier issue of the magazine, send it over asap.
Deadline is the 15th. Photos or articles will not be accepted beyond
this date for inclusion in the premier issue. There is only 1 first issue!

Also, I'm still looking for an image of a thin section of the WI
meteorite in cross polarized light. I realize this might be something
that is being closely guarded, but if anyone has such an image and would
like it published in the premier issue please let me know. This issue
ships in July so there's plenty of time for other publications to run it
first.

Thanks to everyone for all the support and participation.

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA
http://www.meteoritesusa.com