[meteorite-list] The Top Five collectible space meteorites

From: GeoZay at aol.com <GeoZay_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 20:41:20 EDT

>>31.1034768 grams to be exact, so $39.59 per gram<<

That's what gold bullion sells for, but if you sell natural nuggets you
can get quite a bit more. When I use to gold dredge, I'd make "buttons" out
of my fine gold. Then sell it. I'd then take the money to buy natural
nuggets. Natural nuggets are also easier to sell than the same weight of fine
gold or buttons. I was doing this back in the days when gold was selling in
the neighborhood of $500 - $650/ounce.
GeoZay