[meteorite-list] Heaven Strewn - Motion Picture About Meteorites

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 17:08:44 -0700

Hi all,

Just a little meteorite movie news from L.A.

I sent a meteorite to Director JT Gurzi to be featured in the Motion
Picture "Heaven Strewn" It will be "the" Meteorite found by the
actors in the film. Just yesterday they used it for the newspaper
photo shoot - since In the movie the actor will appear in the paper
with his iron meteorite.

I will have a very small cameo in the film as I will be on the cover
of the "Meteorite Hunting Magazine" used in the Movie - Ya, I know
it's small potatos but it's fun for me. Plus I get the newspaper and
magazine for my collection after filming!

Also, I was just added on the credits as the Meteorite Consultant!
http://www.mr-meteorite.net/meteoritetvshows.htm

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia