[meteorite-list] Biggest Meteorites by Type

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 16:47:35 -0400

Almost the only one with water-bearing minerals. Unless you count water itself.

This article was posted previously on this list and was believed by many to lead to a new way of looking at the moon. Someone suggested that this would cause the need to rewrite the books on the Moon but not much on this as of yet.
--
Carl or Debbie Esparza
Meteoritemax