[meteorite-list] Biggest Meteorites by Type

From: Jeff Grossman <jgrossman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 13:05:03 -0400

It depends what you mean by largest... The largest single mass ever
recovered or the largest single mass still in existence?

For Martian meteorites it almost certainly makes a difference. Yamato
000593 is still nearly intact at nearly 14 kg (I've seen it), whereas
there isn't such a large Zagami stone left, even though it weighed 18 kg
when recovered.

Jeff