[meteorite-list] AD: Moapa Valley thin section...PetroSlides..

From: Steve Schoner <schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 21:53:03 GMT

Hello all,

My second AD, announcing Moapa Valley thin section and .17 gram end piece.

This meteorite was the most difficult one for me to produce. Very fragile, the failure rate was quite high with more than 60%. going to the waste

This CM1 is virtually unobtainable, especially in thin section due to the difficult nature of the material. It is the rarest of the rare...

There will be other slides offered as well. Do check often.

http://petroslides.com/sales.htm

Steve Schoner
#4470 IMCA
http://petroslides.com