[meteorite-list] AD - Wisconsin Meteorites for sale

From: Keith and Dana Jenkerson <keithandana_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 14:58:57 -0700

Hello, All;

   We have two very nice Wisconsin Meteorites available for sale. Here
is a link to them
http://kdmeteorites.com/WisconsinMeteoritesForSale.html.
   Accuracy of weight is to one gram since we left our small scale at
home, so the weights may be off several tenths one way or the other.
As soon as we can, we will get an exact weight on the website. Our 32
gram specimen was picked up by the landowner before the first of the
rains, and it is a very nice specimen, 98% fully crusted. The 23 gram
specimen has broken edges but shows flow lines on one crusted surface.

    As everyone that went to Wisconsin knows, this was a tough hunt.
Keith put in a lot more walking time than I did; but in my defense, I
was actually helping 4 dairys with the feeding of the bottle calves,
hogs, and miniature horses. Keith says I made a bigger impact in
Wisconsin than the meteorite did because two different dairys named a
heifer calf after me! You can see pics of our Wisconsin trip on our
facebook, and I will be adding some more there very shortly.

Thanks for looking!
Keith and Dana

--
KD Meteorites