[meteorite-list] AD: Many new specimens and historic publications

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 08:55:27 -0700

Dear List:

This is a three part ad with many new additions. I invite you to take a
look!

1. Many rare specimens have been listed on my site including a few historic
publications:

http://historicmeteorites.com/HistoricMeteorites/Sales.html

Please be certain to hit the reload/refresh button on you browser to ensure
you are looking at the most current inventory.

2. Also, listed on eBay at 99 cents are some nice micros and macros,
publications, and more:

http://shop.ebay.com/historic-meteorites/m.html

3. For those rock/mineral collectors, I am pleased to offer some rare native
Antarctic specimens:

http://historicmeteorites.com/HistoricMeteorites/Ant-Sale.html

Thanks for looking!

Mike Bandli