[meteorite-list] AD - Bou Arfa, Huckitta, Lahoma, Meteorwrong, New Crystals (terrestrial), and Fossils.

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 13:32:04 -0400

Hi Listees!

I have added an eclectic range of new material, including some new
meteorites and some new terrestrial materials. Don't forget that all
List members (this means you!) get a 20% discount on all prices shown
on the website. Use the coupon code "metlist" at checkout to get the
discount - if you have problems getting the coupon or checkout to
work, email me at mike at galactic-stone.com

Meteorites :

Unclassified "Bou Arfa" polished slice with shock veins and chondrule -

http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/bou-arfa--unidentified-moroccan-meteorite-slice-w-shock-veins

Wisconsin fall (unclassified, "Livingston/Mifflin") micromounts (some
with crust) - http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/wisconsin-meteorite-micromount-livingstonmifflin-fall-04142010

Huckitta, ancient weathered pallasite micromounts -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/huckitta--ancient-pallasite-meteorite-from-australia

Lahoma, L5 chondrite find "Yard Stone" -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/lahoma--l5-chondrite-meteorite-from-oklahoma-1963-yard-stone

Exclusive themed meteorite display kits -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/riker-box-displays

Meteorwrong :

Huge Moqui Marble / Meteorwrong (you rarely see them this big and
spherical) - http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/huge-moqui-marble-or-meteorwrong-100mm-diameter-hematite-sphere

Terrestrial Rockhound Material :

Albite/Cleavelandite crystal cluster, hand/cabinet specimen -

http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/albite-or-cleavelandite--stunning-white-crystal-mass-4-inches-167g

Big emerald-green Olivine/Peridot crystals -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/peridot-crystals--large-handpicked-brilliant-green-olivine-crystals

Smaller brilliant green Olivine/Peridot crystals -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/peridot-crystals--lot-of-brilliant-green-olivine-crystals

Uncut Geodes ready for cutting/smashing -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/geodes-whole-uncut-nodules-cut-or-break-to-reveal-crystals

Moqui Marbles "Shaman Stones" -

http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/moqui-marbles-shaman-stones-hematite-spherical-concretions

Grade-A Fossilized Shark Teeth -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/shark-teeth--lot-of-grade-a-teeth-some-fossils-and-some-modern

SALE :

30% OFF everything in the NASA category (contact me via email to get
the full discount) - http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/nasa-space

Thanks for looking, happy hunting, and happy collecting!

MikeG