[meteorite-list] Gebel Kamil webpage

From: pyram at libero.it <pyram_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 08:43:46 +0200 (CEST)

I try to solve the riddle about the Kamil one or more individual(s?), because I
was in the site.

The 83 kg individual is definitely only one.

Mario Di Martino found the individual during our February 2009 first survey to
the crater, and he made some photos (those with the orange pen) to his
finding.

After that he reversed the individual to take some photos of the other side,
and after he partially burried the individual in the sand, because he don't
know when we can rescue the object.

In fact the other photo is of the same individual one year later, February
2010, when the individual was collected and it was still partially burried in
the sand.

I hope that solve this question,

Giancarlo Negro