[meteorite-list] POP QUIZ for a free Ensisheim meteorite sample ANSWER

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 13:25:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,

I would like to thank everyone that submitted their answers to me for the POP QUIZ. the answer to the pop QUIZ.....

Ernst Florens Friedrich Chladni was the individual that owned the largest private meteorite collection in the early eighteen hundreds.

I would like to congratulate Phil Morgan for being the fifth Listers to submit the correct answer. He will receive a 6mg Ensisheim meteorite sample. Here is a link of the sample he has won.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4111/4843161036_f649bf4f4c_b.jpg

Again, I would like to thank everyone that takes part in these POP QUIZZES

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Hello Listers,

I hope everyone is having a great week.

POP QUIZ

The fifth Listers to tell me who owned the largest private meteorite collection in the early eighteen hundreds will receive a 6mg Ensisheim meteorite sample.

Please email mail me off the list with you correct answer.

Ill post the results tomorrow.