[meteorite-list] AD-NWA 869 lots, ebay auctions

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 06:05:27 -1000

Aloha mai kakou,

I have NWA 869 L4-6 in 100g and 500g lots available. I thought I would offer them here on the metlist before listing them on ebay. Mention you're a metlist member and I'll knock off 10%. Just email me offlist for purchase information: http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/NWA869.html

The Big Kahuna's regular weekly ebay auctions end in less than 24 hours, on Saturday, July 31, starting at 9:00 am Pacific / 12:00 pm Eastern / 5:00 pm London / 7:00 pm Helsinki / 12:00 am Singapore. Among the items on the block:

Bencubbin CBa 6.20g beautifully prepared slice, below market!
NWA 6075 Lod 1.39g slice of 3D brecciation sweetness, only $70
NWA 869 L4-6 11.75g Perfect oriented shield - take a look, $31
Camel Donga Euc 1.49g A Gorgeous Little Pea, with a bid of $1
Tatahouine Dio 5.00g Lot of striking green fragments, only $30
Sikhote Alin IIAB 22.76g Saucer shaped oriented piece, no bids!
Tungsten Carbide scale cubes, superb quality brushed blk, $25

... plus NWA 6149 oli dio, Bassikounou, oriented Chergach, Lunar meteorite pendant vial, NWA x poss achondrite slices, NWA 2690 euc, , the freshest Allende, Admire, Vaca Muerta, Toufassour, Henbury, Canyon Diablo, Taza, Mendota, Darwin Glass, a Big Kahuna tee shirt, and much, much more!

LOOK HERE: http://shop.ebay.com/fujmon/m.html

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites (IMCA#1693)
105 Puhili Place, Hilo, Hawai'i 96720