[meteorite-list] Gebel Kamil webpage

From: info at niger-meteorite-recon.de <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 09:22:19 +0200 (CEST)

Wouldn't the head of the Kamil expedition, Dr. Luigi Folco, be the qualified
authority to comment on the photos he and his team produced on the site? I asked
him whether the two photos show two different finds or the same 83 kg mass.
?
http://www.b14643.de/Sahara/Kamil_Patatrac_Crater/Kamil_1big.jpg
?
http://www.b14643.de/Sahara/Kamil_Patatrac_Crater/Kamil_3big.jpg
?
The kind gentlemen that he is, Dr. Folco took the time to reply to my trivial
question.

Quote:
?
"Dear Dr Buhl,
The two pictures feature the same 83 kg regmaglypted individual of the
Gebel Kamil meteorite. Its just a matter of different perspectives.
Sincerely,
Luigi"

End of quote.

Regards,