[meteorite-list] Announcement: Meteorite Hunting & Collecting Magazine

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 17:54:21 -0700

Hi Listees,

I know it's probably on everyone's mind. For those of you who've
subscribed already to Meteorite Hunting & Collecting Magazine THANK YOU,
and your magazine will arrive soon. We won't be shipping until at least
the last day of this month. USA subscribers will receive their magazine
first. International subscriber please allow at least a week, probably
closer to 2 weeks from ship date.

If you haven't subscribed yet, I encourage you to do so. There's only 1
first issue, and there will not be that many copies of back issues
available for sale to collectors. Also, to those thinking of waiting on
subscribing, if you wait until after July 31st to subscribe you will NOT
be able to receive the July Premiere issue with your yearly
subscription. After July the price of back issues will be $, and you can
view prices on the official magazine site after July 31st.

Right now we have a 25% off subscription drive going on for the next 30
hours. http://www.mhcmagazine.com/subscribe/ (ends at midnight on July 28th)
The next 100 Print Edition Subscribers within the 30 hours get 25% off
their yearly subscription AND a free 1 Year Subscription to the Digital
Edition.

Enjoy...

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorite Hunting & Collecting Magazine
http://www.mhcmagazine.com

P.S. Thank you all for subscribing. This magazine has been a terrific
success, and I'm stoked about bringing it to you. Please be patient. I
know you guys are really looking forward to it, but I'm also really
looking forward to delivering a HIGH QUALITY full color meteorite
magazine to you guys. There's some really good articles, photos and
content in the premiere and I can hardly contain myself from letting
everyone know what's inside.