[meteorite-list] Dating the age of meteorites

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 17:08:09 -0500

> D equals1/t
> where d is the size of the universe
> ant t is all time.

As "t" goes to infinity, "D" goes to zero.
Either the Universe is extraordinarily small
or time is extraordinarily short-lived.

I would write more but both space and time are
running out, and the boundary of the Universe
is shrinking toward me at many times the speed
of light, so I don't have -------

Sterling K. Webb