[meteorite-list] NWA 5363 UNGROUPED OR BRACHNITE

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 19:59:30 EDT

Kai,

This was discussed at length only 6 weeks ago. Let's not do that again.

The only way it will be known for certain whether those two meteorites are
paired, or not, will be after a comparative study of the Oxygen Isotopes is
done on both meteorites.
It has been done by Dr. Tony Irving for NWA 5400.
He has now been supplied with a fragment of NWA 5363.
And we will have to wait until he is done studying this second one.

Patiently if at all possible!

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 7/24/2010 4:19:47 PM Mountain Daylight Time,