[meteorite-list] Its official! NWA 6291 "The King ofAngrites"forsale - AD

From: GREG LINDH <geeg48_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 00:25:47 -0700

    Hi Sterling,

  On a friendly note, I must say that I look forward to your posts. While I do learn from them, much of what you say goes above my head....I'm not a scientist. I have very strong beliefs/opinions, and often these can get me into hot water on the List. But, that doesn't mean that I don't appreciate the knowledge that many of you have.

  With respect,

  Greg Lindh