[meteorite-list] Its official! NWA 6291 "The King ofAngrites"for sale -...

From: Starsinthedirt at aol.com <Starsinthedirt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 00:03:37 EDT

Why are we walking all over the angrite thread? I want to hear more about
NWA 6291 It is a stunning meteorite! Did you read Shawn's very
interesting post proceeded by Sterling's?

As to you two who can not let this other issue rest. Don't do your
victory dance. I think Kirk made my point better than I could of made it myself.

Tom
In a message dated 7/23/2010 9:52:31 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,