[meteorite-list] qmig.net thin-section project

From: Bob WALKER <qwalkra_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 19:57:28 +1000 (EST)

Listoids

Update/s tomorrow http://www.qmig.net/thinsection

Tonite I'm just gonna enjoy looking at the new image/s...

Youse better download any reference image/s of BARATTA< MOSSGIEL &
NARYILCO youse need - they'll be gone tomorrow

I have duplicate slides of HUCKITTA & MOSSGIEL to upload and have high
hopes of how the micrographs from my larger thin-section of MOSSGIEL will
turn out...

I'll also upload some micrographs of McKINNEY - the slide turned out to be
a bit too thin so I'll send it's twin brother away in case better results
can be achieved

I'm still seeking to borrow any pretty or interesting specimens to
thin-section or thin-sections themselves - a very few listoids have said
they will help and for this I am grateful but it won't take long until I
need new specimens to micrograph

Over to youse but it would be nice for you to help and all the listoids
benefit especially when the endstate I'm seeking is a book on
thin-sections by one of my colleagues

Best