[meteorite-list] AD - 54 Auctiosn Ending Today - GREAT STUFF!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 08:39:17 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

I have 54 auctions ending this afternoon, all started at just 99 cents with no
reserve. Please take a look if you have time as you will find several bargains.
I also have a set ending Sunday. I will be traveling at the end of the month is
the reason I have some auctions ending Sunday instead of next Tuesday. This
gives me a few extra days to ship everything before I leave.

All Auctions Can Be Found At This link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock