[meteorite-list] Holbrook Happy 99

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 23:52:04 EDT

Eric,

No need for IPhone app, or ..............whatever.
The information is already available.
There is a Calendar of Falls right on my site:
_http://www.impactika.com/birthday.htm_ (http://www.impactika.com/birthday.htm)

You can also find it every month on Meteorite-Times.

Sorry, I beat you to it a long time ago.

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 7/19/2010 9:44:53 PM Mountain Daylight Time,