[meteorite-list] AD:ORGUEIL, NWA 998, Lost City, Almahata Sitta (2008TC3) TAGISH LAKE, 1cm cube ending on EBAY soon.

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 13:01:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I have some great meteorite falls ending in the next day (SUNDAY) on eBay and have other meteorites I would like to feature. Please take a look and if you have any questions, please email me off the List.

ORGUEIL meteorite 9mg, very rare historic fall-1864! HOAX meteorite
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260632747420&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

LOST CITY meteorite- 1st meteorite fall to be photographed in USA, RARE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260635705598&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ORGUEIL, HOAX 3mg meteorite, very rare historic fall-1864!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260636614574&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 100mg LOT with nanodiamomds,rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260635710946&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ORGUEIL meteorite LOT, very rare historic fall-1864!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260634160574&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 50mg LOT with nanodiamonds, rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260635712742&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ALMAHATA SITTA meteorite 2008TC3 fusion crust, rare! Seen from space
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260634160105&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 25mg-nanodiamonds present, rare!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260635711881&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

NWA 998, rare 12mg Mars/Martian Nakhlite meteorite. Last fragment.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260634159532&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

LOST CITY meteorite LOT - 1st photo fall in USA, RARE.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260636616942&ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT

1 cm orientation Tungsten Carbide scale cube great buy!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260635590846&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Other great items which can be found at my eBaystore.
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Thank you
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633