[meteorite-list] Nevada meteorite finds / Video

From: wahlperry at aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 13:33:23 -0400

Hi All,

I was contacted by John Harrison that found the Lake Bed in Nevada from
the TV show. John and his friend have found over 4 pounds of meteorite
fragments from this Lake Bed. This puts the TKW well over 170 pounds
making this largest chondrite find in Nevada. I will have his story and
pictures up later on my web page.?Here is a link to his videos on
YouTube. Hey Ruben it looks like we have some new competition now : )

Sonny

www.nevadameteorites.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UtgslYw_rI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnUQ9U__eX4&feature=related