[meteorite-list] Be Careful - It is hot!

From: countdeiro at earthlink.net <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 15:48:09 -0400 (EDT)

Living and working in the middle of one of the hottest and most dessicated deserts in the world for the past fifty years..The Great Mohave..I'd like to throw my hundred dollars worth into the thread.

"Only mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun." Noel Coward...1930's...if I'm not mistaken.

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536