[meteorite-list] Circumstances of fireball associatedwith Salzwedel fall November 1985

From: Dieter Heinlein <dieter-heinlein_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 06:35:24 +0100

Hello David and List,

the fireball, that was observed with the Salzwedel meteorite fall, was catched with
a meteor camera of the European Network. Unfortunately, the bolide was registered
only by one camera station (since the others had poor weather). So, it was not pos-
sible to reduce the fireball trajectory precisely (like in the more recent cases of the
Neuschwanstein and Jesenice meteorite falls).

Best regards

Dieter