[meteorite-list] Circumstances of fireball associated with Salzwedel fall November 1985

From: David Entwistle <david_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 00:12:36 +0100

In message <DIIE.0000009700004DAF at paulinet.de>, bernd.pauli at paulinet.de
writes

>Hello David and List,
>
>I can come up with two important references:
>
>RENDTEL J. and KN?FEL A. (1986) Meteroitenfall
>in Hohenlangenbeck (Sterne 62, 181-183).
>
>RENDTEL J., KN?FEL A. and SCHARFF P. (1986) Meteoritenfall
>in der DDR (Astronomie und Raumfahrt 24, 98-99).
>
>As Andr? is a member of both the German forum and the U.S. MetList,
>he will surely read your inquiry and be able and willing to provide
>useful information on the Salzwedel LL6 chondrite fall!
>

>Best wishes from
>scalding hot
>Germany,
>
>Bernd

Bernd,

Many thanks - I'll try and track those two references down.

I see that the fireball associated with the Salzwedel fall also gets a
brief mention in:

  The ?European Fireball Network?: Current status and future prospects

<http://www.xs4all.nl/~dmsweb/articles/Meteoritics-European-Fireball-Netw
ork-Oberst.pdf>

Best wishes,
--