[meteorite-list] FW: Ad: Meteorite Magazine Accepts PayPal and Call for Papers

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 21:27:56 -0400

Hi Maria, Larry, Nancy, and List,

Great job with getting the magazine setup for PayPal. That is a long
overdue positive development. I'm sure it will help increase the
subscriber base by giving people another payment option. :)

This reminds me, I let me subscription lapse and need to renew it.
Now I can do that more easily. :)

Best regards and keep up the good work,

MikeG