[meteorite-list] Super-heavy elements in meteorites?

From: Göran Axelsson <axelsson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 16:37:24 +0200

All the transuranium elements are highly unstable so any trace amounts
of the super heavy elements are gone in just seconds to days. I think it
is a safe bet that there are none ever detected in meteorites.
Plutonium (Pu 94) and neptunium (Np 93) are the only transuranium
elements that have half life measured in years and they are formed by
decay of uranium, but I've never heard about them being detected in
meteorites.

/G?ran