[meteorite-list] Meteorite Hunting & Collecting Magazine Official Website

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 17:45:08 -0700

Announcing the launch of the official Meteorite Hunting & Collecting
Magazine website with new and expanded information about the magazine.
We'll also be listing advertising and cooperative opportunities,
exclusive Members Only content, contributors, authors, and our editorial
team. We welcome and encourage all levels of participation, suggestions,
feedback, and yes, even critiques.

Official Magazine Website
http://www.mhcmagazine.com

The premiere issue will be shipping soon. Thanks everyone for your help
and support, and I look forward to bringing you the first of many issues
of Meteorite Hunting & Collecting Magazine.

Enjoy...

Regards,
Eric Wichman