[meteorite-list] AD: Join us on FB

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 16:57:06 -0700

Dear List,

Historic Meteorites has a new Facebook page and you are invited to "like" or
bookmark it:

http://www.facebook.com/Meteorites1

Of course, you don't have to be a Facebook member to view photos or info.
You can simply bookmark the link above and check it whenever you want.

For the most part, though, it is simply a place for me to share fun images
and facts on meteorites, early publications, and new (and old) discoveries.
We'll have some fun stuff in the future including some exclusive offers on
material that I don't believe has ever been offered before (maybe once?).
New material will also be offered here before it goes on the website or
met-list.

Thanks for looking!

Mike Bandli
Historic Meteorites