[meteorite-list] A new US ureilite - and a sizeable one at that!

From: Jeff Grossman <jgrossman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 12:19:49 -0400

Use the RSS feature of the MetBull Database, and you will always stay
informed when new, interesting meteorites are announced!
http://tin.er.usgs.gov/meteor/meteorite-rss.php

Most major email programs let you subscribe to such feeds and have news
delivered as though it was email.

Jeff

--
Dr. Jeffrey N. Grossman       phone: (703) 648-6184
US Geological Survey          fax:   (703) 648-6383