[meteorite-list] Meteorites are very powerful stones!

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 00:58:18 +0200

Hi Warren,

well not weed directly, but there were some experiments with powders from
rocks with similar chemical properties like meteorites and also with some
pulverized meteorites, don't remember exactely, a carbonaceous one, but also
a Martian (was from the DaG-shergottites?),
whether seeds could germinate in these powders.
With Mars it worked.
So why not?

Maybe you can google some papers about.

Best!