[meteorite-list] Meteorites are very powerful stones!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 14:34:11 -0400

Hi Eric and List,

I am merely making a point. All religious systems are equally valid
under the eyes of science.

And what's with the warning? Does your particular brand of
superstition somehow deserve special consideration, despite an equal
lack of scientific evidence?

How would you feel if I started pointing out things that I thought
were silly about your religion?

America is supposed to be about tolerance. That is the only point I
was trying to make.

I'll shut up now before I come across to mainstream religious folk the
same way you came across to non-mainstream religious folk.

Best regards,

MikeG

PS - at least New Agers have a deep respect for all things natural.
You don't see crystal-rubbers out trashing our environment.