[meteorite-list] Last Night I sold My 25, 000 Meteorite Specimen!

From: Stuart McDaniel <actionshooting_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 20:57:22 -0400

I have 2 of them.

Stuart McDaniel
Lawndale, NC
Secretary,
Cleve. Co. Astronomical Society
----- Original Message -----
From: "michael cottingham" <voyagebotanica at hotmail.com>
To: <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2010 1:33 PM
Subject: [meteorite-list] Last Night I sold My 25,000 Meteorite Specimen!

Hello All...

Not that this means much in the scheme of things....but as far as my
business goes it is pretty amazing.
Last night my ebay auctions concluded for the week and I sold my 25,000th
meteorite.
I keep fairly accurate records and the number of 25,000 is for meteorite
specimens that have a collection card with them.
Some other interesting tidbits... I started selling in 1997. I was the third
person to start selling meteorites on ebay. I have never had a personal
website (Unless you count my ebay store).
Now, my question is WHERE ARE ALL THOSE SPECIMENS NOW?
Best Wishes
Michael