[meteorite-list] Angrite slice pics

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 11:49:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to all, I hope everyone is doing well.

We finished cutting the Angrite yesterday. Had several really nice slices come from it, but only one more translucent slice (this time, instead of Anorthite, it was Spinel) The main mass ended up being an incredible 44g.

Those that want to see the slices that came from the King of Angrites can view them on my webpage I set up for it
http://www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com/Angrite_Meteorites.php

As you will see from the pictures, its something special.
I should have the NWA number this week for it.
Will update the webpage as I get info.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682