[meteorite-list] Trends with WI Fall and alike for July

From: mail at mhmeteorites.com <mail_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 14:16:39 +0000

This should be no surprise. Prices rise while the hunt is on and crumble after the attention subsides. That is when you should buy, IMO, if you want the best prices. They will stabilize over the next few months, then rise again after all the material is gone. It happens nearly everytime.
Matt
Matt Morgan
Mile High Meteorites
http://www.mhmeteorites.com