[meteorite-list] Historic meteorite scale cube?

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 19:50:27 EST

Hi list, Indulge me on this one. I still have scale cube envy over
ordering my cube from Jeff a few seconds too late to get the lowest
number!
His are the best I have seen and I am not trying to better those perfect
cubes. I treasure my #14 cube!

That said, It is snowing up here in Idaho and there is not much to do. I
made some old looking wood scale cubes to go with historic falls.
Perhaps
it is a dumb idea but I put one on eBay at $1 to see if there is any
demand.

Check it out at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260546460569&ssPageName=S
TRK:MESELX:IT