[meteorite-list] " Meteor Storm"

From: countdeiro at earthlink.net <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 14:05:33 -0500 (EST)

Professor Lebofsky said:

"All of these gems for now quite so good science."

Which I take the liberty of assuming that he meant to say that these gems are not good (?? ???????) for science.

Big and small screen productions full of junk science are what has contributed to the public, and some academics, having more unfounded fears than "medival peasants". Look at what these idiotic screen plays have done to contribute to the public's hysterical perception of all things nuclear.

On to Tucson!

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536