[meteorite-list] More on the Lorton... or Lorton hears a Who ?

From: GeoZay at aol.com <GeoZay_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 21:06:53 EST

In a message dated 1/30/2010 8:57:20 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
cdtucson at cox.net writes:
>>I would like to know how state and city Gov's fit in? I seem to remember
from this list that AZ. treats finds as okay as long as you have some sort
of hunting or collecting permit? I think they said they allow collection
of all but burial objects and arrow heads? Carl<<

I don't know about anybody else, but anything I find that has fallen out
of the sky, I'm pretty sure it landed in my yard, regardless of its
longitude and latitude. :O)
GeoZay