[meteorite-list] ScaleCubes.com - Scale Cube Care & Storage

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 13:40:23 +1100

Hi all,

While I have sold out, for those of you who purchased a Tungsten Carbide
scale cube, I have added a small section at the bottom of the "about" page
for some basic care and storage tips. There are also a couple of pics
including one of a nice new meteorite found in the Sahara. In fact it's
probably the first documented using one of these new cubes. Also, if using
these cubes in the field, please be aware of their extreme hardness. They
will scratch basically everything you store them with. Including older
aluminium cubes... see below:

http://www.scalecubes.com/about.html

Cheers,

Jeff