[meteorite-list] Meteorite Photography (Must read!)

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 07:32:41 -0800 (PST)

Steve that is quite a list of cameras you got, but you decide to only use a $20 dollar camera, I guess I need to get one of those. By chance, do you have a link to images of your meteorites? I would like to take a look at them.

Shawn Alan

[meteorite-list] Meteorite Photography (Must read!)
Steve Dunklee steve.dunklee at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 28 05:09:41 EST 2010