[meteorite-list] Scanning meteorites to help mars mission?

From: Daniel H. Fronefield <dfronfld_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 12:33:32 -0700

So, does anyone still carry these Middlesborough meteorite casts for
sale? Is the 3D scan made by ESA/NASA available to the general
public? If so, a reasonable replica could be produced by various
methods. Just thinking ... I'd love to have replica for my display too.

Dan

Handmade Knives by D. Fronefield
"Specializing in Meteorites and other exotic materials"
www.meteorforge.net